Home » Jeff Bochsler
|Vice President of Mortgage Lending
NMLS ID # 770636
Calculate your payments with our low rates
Learn about our simple online application process.
- Jeff Bochsler grew up in the Pacific Northwest moving to California to attend Santa Clara University to study economics. His junior year he spent learning language and culture in Alicante, Spain. After graduation Jeff headed south to Santa Barbara where he now calls home.
- He began his work in the home loan industry immediately after the university working in a top tier loan office, getting world class loan and customer service training.
- Ten years into the business Jeff has built a broad and deep based knowledge of the lending industry. He is an advocate for his clients and referral partners. Practicing high levels of communication, he knows what it takes to get a loan through the system in an efficient and limited stress manner.
- Forever fine-tuning the process, his team works hard to ensure obtaining a home loan doesn’t feel like your second job.
- While a world class, timely loan experience is the Bochsler Team’s first and primary goal, Jeff’s experience shows the loan process is only the beginning of a long-term relationship. Managing home financing is one avenue of many that go into optimizing his client’s lifestyle.
- Many know Jeff from his community involvement. His community building consistently goes to serve his clients, connecting them with advisors in other financial industries, non-profits, events, and resource centers that aid them in their own business, personal and community pursuits.
- Organizations of Involvement or Support :
- • Team In Training : Marathon training program and fundraising arm for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- • Catalyst for Thought : Educates and inspires the individual to pursue entrepreneurial ideas
- • Universities : University of California Santa Barbara, Santa Clara University, and Cal Poly University
- • Kiva : offering microloans to business owners and students across the globe
- • Katherine Harvey Fellows : 18 month philanthropic engagement program
- • The Eleos Foundation : Invests in and partners with social entrepreneurs pioneering market based solutions in the fight to eradicate extreme poverty
- When getting a loan with Jeff, the mortgage experience is just the beginning of a long-term relationship that all are better for.
- Get started today by contacting Jeff Bochsler and his team ~ Because your lifestyle matters.
Looking to save money by refinancing your home? Check out Guaranteed Rate’s new e-book, "Time to Refinance Your Mortgage? The five most important questions to answer."