Home » Justus Anderson
NMLS ID # 4382
|Facebook / Linkedin / My Branch|
Calculate your payments with our low rates
Learn how our awesome new Digital Mortgage works.
- My goal is to help clients make informed real estate financing decisions and create a long-term mortgage plan that mirrors your personal financial goals.
- Today, I view mortgages not as they once were but instead an instrument that should be woven into your financial plan. In my parents and grandparents generation people purchased the home of a lifetime. Today, the average homeowner experiences 5-7 real estate transactions during their life. Times have changed, and how one thinks about financing the largest investment of your lifetime should as well.
- Personal finance is more about creating good habits and less about the numbers. Whatever your reason for a mortgage loan, I can help get you there fast. You want a quick application process! We understand and deliver the best service as well as the best resources and tools for consumers.
- I have been helping clients since 2002 and over the years I have worked for big and small banks, have owned a mortgage brokerage and have managed correspondent lending offices and salespeople. I know mortgage lending inside and out. Regardless of the company changes or industry hurdles I have overcome over the many years, one thing remains constant: My word is my bond and I continue to grow my business one client and one referral at a time by maintaining a long-term mortgage under management approach with clients and not treating people as commission checks or transactions.
- I am a local homeowner in Wrentham, Ma and married and proud father of 2 beautiful children, Calliope and Justus. I am a UMASS, Amherst alumni and very active in my local community. I am blessed to be thriving in an industry and time when many are simply surviving or have been pushed out altogether. I look forward to the opportunity to help you.
- My goal is to help consumers make informed real estate financing decisions before, during and after the home loan process. I have been helping clients since 2002 and I have worked for big and small banks, have owned a brokerage and I have managed correspondent lending offices and salespeople. I know mortgage lending.
- Regardless of the company changes or industry hurdles I have overcome over the years, one thing remains constant: My word is my bond and I continue to grow my business one client and one referral at a time and not treating people as transactions and I never recommend advice to my clients without asking if that financial advice would be suitable for me or my family.
- Your home loan is never 'more work on my desk' but instead a chance to help someone finance their dreams. I look forward to the opportunity to serve you!
Looking to save money by refinancing your home? Check out Guaranteed Rate’s new e-book, "Time to Refinance Your Mortgage? The five most important questions to answer."