Home » Anthony Bellassai
Vice President of Mortgage Lending
NMLS ID # 148235
|Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / My Branch|
Calculate your payments with our low rates
- ‘Performance Not Promises’ Helping thousands of families fund their dream home since 1993, and we at Guaranteed Rate know what it takes to be a successful lender. Our dedication to your complete satisfaction is our top priority and has made us what we are today. From start to finish in the loan process, we provide no less than exceptional service to our most prized possessions, our clients and Realtors.
- We understand the mortgage market is a fiercely competitive and having the lowest rates is only part of the business as we also believe that there is more to home financing than simply securing a low interest rate. That is why we ask a lot of questions and take the time to listen to your answers concerning your overall financial picture. We want to offer you the best possible option to achieve your financial goals, whether it is buying your first home, an investment property, consolidating debt or preparing for retirement.
- Funding your loan is just the beginning of our relationship. We want you as a lifetime client, not just a one-time deal. We not only monitor interest rates to let you know when opportunities arise to improve your current situation, we will also stay in touch and continue to educate you. Our goal is to be your ultimate resource for mortgage information and your Trusted Advisor today, tomorrow, and beyond!
- Our mission is to set the highest standard in the mortgage industry. We are committed to quality customer service - putting the people we serve first. Take advantage of our expertise in the residential lending industry by applying online today. You will find how the skill, professionalism, and consideration we give to each of our clients makes getting your loan a successful endeavor.
- Give a call today at 480-705-0199 for a free, personalized consultation. Why wait? Let me go to work for you!
Loan Officer Interview Q&A's
I've been in the business now since 1992, and I got into mortgage business was because it was more important to me to enjoy my career working with people I want to work with rather than just trying to earn a living.
What advice would you give new or first time home buyers?
When looking for a mortgage I would strongly suggest you search for the most qualified person. Yes we offer the lowest rate mortgages in Arizona. But this is the largest financial transaction of your life and you deserve to have an honest, hardworking and ethical professional to help you make sure your loan will be affordable not only today, but in the future as well!
What can borrowers do to insure a smooth mortgage underwriting process?
Give your lender all the documents they require from you up front. Don't hesitate or send in incomplete documents. Work with your lender as they are trying to navigate you through this process as smoothly as possible. They are on your side working as hard as they can for you, so try to get them all the docs they need within 48 hours of the request.
What provides you with the most satisfaction in your job as a Loan Officer?
I think the best part of our job is when we get someone into their dream home. It's so rewarding to see your clients move into their new home and how excited they are. There is nothing better than making someone's day!
Tell us something that makes you unique or something wacky, yet interesting about you?
I'm a very fortunate man in that I have a huge family I love deeply, great friends that support me and a career I absolutely adore. What more can you ask for in life?
Looking to save money by refinancing your home? Check out Guaranteed Rate’s new e-book, "Time to Refinance Your Mortgage? The five most important questions to answer."