Home » Joe Burke
Vice President of Mortgage Lending
NMLS ID # 251383
|Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / My Branch|
Calculate your payments with our low rates
- Joe Burke has been a loan officer since 2002. His mission is to educate potential home owners about the mortgage process so that they can realize their goal of homeownership while making smart financial decisions.
- While focused on first time homebuyers, Joe has built his business on educating his clients about the mortgage process and different loan products that best fit their needs. This has translated into a referral-based business model that allows him to maximize his time with each client, knowing that they are the source of his next referral. As Joe has grown with his business, so have his past clients who are by far his largest source of referrals. A fact that he is very proud of.
- Joe is a life-long Chicago area resident and currently resides with his family in the Independence Park neighborhood. Joe is on the Board of Directors at the Northcenter Chamber of Commerce and is extremely involved with the greater community. His involvement in the community and knowledge of Chicago neighborhood’s allows for unique insight into Chicago Real Estate.
- When not working, Joe spends time with his wife, Julie, and two his little girls, Fiona and Rory. Joe also enjoys cooking, playing guitar and spending as much time outdoors with his family.
- INTRODUCING MY TEAM...
- Kim Sikes, Elite Mortgage Consultant –Kim takes the loan after receiving signed disclosures and required supporting documents and submits to underwriting. Kim may ask for more information after she reviews the application documentation.
- 773-435-0907, email@example.com
- Chanel Sledge, Loan Coordinator – Chanel will review the loan approval and connect with borrowers to request additional information if needed. She will work with borrowers to get the loan back to underwriting for the “clear to close”. Chanel then submits the loan file to our closing team to coordinate getting the loan docs to title.
- 773-290-0592, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nelly Rivera and Bob Savino, Sales Assistants – Nelly and Bob both assist Kim and Chanel on a day-to-day basis. They may request items from borrowers during the process and handle things like insurance documentation and condo questionnaires/approvals.
- Nelly – 773-290-0483, email@example.com
- Bob – 773-969-5606, Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to save money by refinancing your home? Check out Guaranteed Rate’s new e-book, "Time to Refinance Your Mortgage? The five most important questions to answer."