Home » Lynda Mckenzie
|Senior Loan Officer
NMLS ID # 137627
|Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / My Branch|
Calculate your payments with our low rates
Learn about our simple online application process.
- Thank you for visiting my web site. Since joining the real estate industry in 1985, I have assisted hundreds of borrowers by providing the service and expertise necessary to make the mortgage process stress free and successful. Just having satisfied customers is not good enough; I strive for Raving fans; a customer for life.
- I know that the mortgage that matters the most to you, is YOURS. Because of this, my goal is to help you decide what you want, listen to your needs and deliver the kind of service that exceeds your expectations.
- My team and I recognize how important it is for the client to understand the mortgage process. An informed customer is our best customer. The Mckenzie team consist of a mortgage coordinator, an underwriter, a loan coordinator and a closer. We understand this may be one of the biggest financial decisions you may make so from the initial meeting to the close, you will receive superior service. You will be informed during the entire process.
- I specialize in all types of residential loans. I stay knowledgeable of local and national market trends by attending meetings and functions sponsored by the National Association of Realtors. Combine this with the wide array of products to choose from, I am able to utilize my product knowledge and experience to best place your interests first.
- I am also an affiliate member for Homes for Heroes, which believes that service deserves its reward. Homes for Heroes affiliates align themselves with other real estate professionals who offer substantial rebates and discounts to the Heroes who serve our nation and its communities every day. Our Heroes include military personnel, firefighters, emts, law enforcement officers, doctors, nurses, teachers and others who make our communities a better place to live. It is our way of saying “Thank you” for all you do.
- Whether you are buying your first home, a second or investment property, or refinancing, I will find the right loan that best fits your needs and lifestyle. I CAN HELP.
- I look forward to assisting you with your financing needs.
How long have you been in the mortgage business and what inspired you to get into it?
Loan Officer Interview Q&A's
Since joining the real estate industry in 1985, I have assisted hundreds of borrowers by providing the service and expertise necessary to make the mortgage process stress free and successful. Just having satisfied customers is not good enough; I strive for "raving fans"; a customer for life.
Tell us about a mortgage product that consumers may not be aware of?
If a client is putting less than 20% down they will be required to obtain Mortgage insurance. This can be costly. At Guaranteed Rate, I can offer a single premium mortgage insurance option. Borrowers can pay a one-time lump sum payment, or if they don't have sufficient funds at closing, we can finance their MI into the loan amount with as little as 5% down payment. The premium can also be paid by the lender or seller.
What can borrowers do to insure a smooth mortgage underwriting process?
When you're looking to purchase a home, it's important to research as much as possible. The more educated you are, the smoother the transaction will go for you.
Tell us something that makes you unique or something wacky, yet interesting about you?
After working long hours to help my clients, I go home and watch House Hunters or decorating shows on HGTV to relax! I guess real estate is in my blood.
Looking to save money by refinancing your home? Check out Guaranteed Rate’s new e-book, "Time to Refinance Your Mortgage? The five most important questions to answer."