9 Decorating Ideas To Liven Up Your Home For SpringApr 12 2013
By: Nicole Gates
Spring is a time for change, especially for your home. Steal some of these spring-inspired styles to freshen up your space.
- Experiment with mint green.
- Get inspiration from your garden: use bright colors and floral prints.
- Use an updated vintage palette: take cues from the 1960s (like aqua and orange) and add a modern twist to it.
- Create a bold space: use a loud, geometric wallpaper in your powder room.
- Try white walls and floors: keeping your floors and walls white will give your room a lighter and brighter feel
- Use botanical wallpaper.
- Highlight with eye-catching color: paint your walls or buy furniture that are in a bright hue to liven up your space.
- Experiment with trellis: get a garden feel inside by using trellis detail throughout your room
- Tile your wall.
Which of these would you try out this spring?