Guaranteed Rate Named One of Chicago's Top Workplaces
Guaranteed Rate has been recognized by the Chicago Tribune as one of the city’s top places to work. Recognized in the midsize category, Guaranteed Rate is included in the list for the second time now.
“Guaranteed Rate is honored to be named one of Chicago’s top workplaces, especially since our employees voted us as deserving of the designation,” said Guaranteed Rate’s president and CEO, Victor Ciardelli. “Since our founding in 2000, we’ve grown to more than 2300 employees today, and we are committed to offering our team members a meaningful work-life balance through a collaborative environment and health conscious initiatives.”
Guaranteed Rate has promoted a company culture emphasizing successful career development combined with individual wellness. In Chicago, employees enjoy a number of opportunities for maintaining a balanced lifestyle and achieving workplace success, including:
- A creative work space housed in a converted loft designed to facilitate collaboration and interaction with those at any work level;
- Anchored by Guaranteed Rate University, robust training programs aid in development for all employees;
- On-site gym offering weights and machines, as well as access to a certified personal trainer and CrossFit, indoor cycling, kickboxing and Pilates classes taught by certified instructors;
- Professionally-trained on-site chef, Andrew Zimmer, formerly of the James Beard-nominated restaurant, Girl and the Goat, serves a rotating menu filled with healthy options; and
- A certified massage therapist available by appointment any day of the workweek.
Additionally, Guaranteed Rate has established the Guaranteed Rate Foundation, a non-profit organization to help employees and their families in times of hardship.
To see more about what Guaranteed Rate offers their employees, click here.