How To Make Your Home Feel Like a Resort in 18 WaysJun 26 2012
Everyone knows when you're on vacation, you feel more relaxed, sleep better and always enjoy yourself. But why just save that time for vacation?
Here are a few quick ways to turn your home into a stay-cation so you can feel more relaxed at your own home and fully take advantage of the warm summer months!
1. Hang a Hammock
2. Hang a Tree Swing
3. Hang a Porch Swing
4. Eat/Cook Outside
5. Have an Outdoor Bar
6. Dig a Fire Pit
7. Upgrade Your Patio Furniture
8. Rejuvenate Your Deck
9. Keep Your Pool Looking Great
10. Grow a Colorful Garden
11. Install an Outdoor Water Fountain
12. Dig a Small Pond
13. Install a Screen Door
14. Turn a Porch into an Outdoor Room
15. Host an Outdoor Party
16. Make an Outdoor Reading Space
17. Install a Ceiling Fan Inside
18. Create a Zen-Like Bedroom and Bathroom
For more tips on how to turn your home into your dream vacation spot, go here.
Do you have any small home projects that help make your home feel more like a vacation home?