How To: Organize Your Kitchen in 9 StepsAug 28 2013
By: Nicole Gates
Your kitchen is one of the most used rooms in the house and can easily become cluttered. Here’s a to-do list of how to get it cleaned and organized this weekend:
- Empty the contents of the cabinets and refrigerator.
- Wipe clean, discard expired items, and purge any unwanted items, things that do not belong or items collecting dust.
- Select only the items that are useful and group them.
- Collect storage containers needed to create a unified look and functional space.
- Organize cabinets, drawers and refrigerator.
- Mop floors and wipe cabinet doors, counter tops and walls.
- Clean all appliances.
- Clean light fixtures.
- Create a donation box with extra kitchen items that are in good condition.