What Is The Biggest Benefit For Buying A Home?Aug 14 2013
By: Nicole Gates
When thinking about buying a new home, there are many benefits that might come to mind. But what’s the biggest benefit? Well that depends on you and your situation. Here are a few intangible benefits related to home ownership:
- Tax Deduction
- Home Appreciation
- Housing Payment Stability
- It’s Cheaper to Own Than Rent!
Family and Social Benefits
- Kids are more likely to remain in school
- Children lead healthier lives
- Children perform better in school
- Lower teen delinquencies
- Greater civic participation in local communities
- Less likely to become crime victims
Which of these benefits is your biggest reason for buying a home?