Home » Pat Lavell
|Vice President of Mortgage Lending
NMLS ID # 179233
Phone: (212) 318-9482
Cell: (585) 233-3005
Fax: (773) 328-6534
Calculate your payments with our low rates
Learn how our awesome new Digital Mortgage works.
- Guaranteed Rate is one of the leading mortgage lenders in NYC. As a mortgage banker, we offer a great combination of mortgage products, low rates, and expertise in co-op and condo transactions, so that we can serve all aspects of the New York City market. We offer a wide range of mortgage options including:
- • Conventional
- • Agency Jumbo ($417,050-$625,500)
- • Jumbo ($625,550-$1,000,000)
- • Super Jumbo ($1,000,000+)
- • Interest Only
- • Pied-a-Terre
- • Condominiums
- • 4 Unit Co-ops
- • Kiddy Co-ops and Kiddy Condos
- • Second Homes
- • Investment Properties
- For additional information on these products or for current interest rates, please call Pat Lavell at (212) 318-9482. If you are looking for a pre-approval, click on the GREEN “Apply Now” button above and fill in your information.
- About Pat Lavell
- Pat Lavell has been in the mortgage industry for over 25 years. He previously worked as President of Liberty Home Funding, and prior to that was in management for both Fleet Bank and Huntington Bank. In January 2015, the team at Liberty Home Funding joined Guaranteed Rate.
- Pat’s lending focus over the years has evolved from single family and condominium lending in Boston, to the financing for co-op and condo apartments in New York City. As a result, in each of the last 12 years, over 75% of his transactions have provided financing for either a co-op or a condo in New York. Pat and his team’s experience in these areas helps buyers and real estate agents avoid getting bogged down in a process that can be complex, paper intensive and tedious. In fact, Pat’s expertise is recognized enough that he has been a repeat speaker at the NYC Finance Expo.
Looking to save money by refinancing your home? Check out Guaranteed Rate’s new e-book, "Time to Refinance Your Mortgage? The five most important questions to answer."