Time to Refinance Your Mortgage?
The Five Most Important Questions to Answer.
Home » Time to Refinance?
To find out more about how refinancing can save you money, download our free e-book, “Time to Refinance Your Mortgage? The Five Most Important Questions to Answer.”
The e-book is the second in our series, where we aim to provide jargon-free information on the entire mortgage process.
What Will I Learn?
- Should I refinance?
- What programs are available to me?
- How do I get the best rate for my refinance?
- What’s the refinancing process?
By clicking on the "button" above, you are expressly consenting, acknowledging, agreeing and signing the following:
- We take your privacy seriously. By clicking the button above, you agree to share your information with Guaranteed Rate, and for Guaranteed Rate to contact you (including through automated means; e.g. autodialing, text and pre-recorded messaging) via telephone, mobile device (including SMS and MMS) and/or email, even if your telephone number is currently listed on any state, federal or corporate Do Not Call list.’
- That you are providing express consent to receive calls from or on behalf of Guaranteed Rate, or one of its third party associates to any telephone number you entered, even if it is a cellular phone number or other service for which the called person(s) could be charged for such call. Consent is not required as a condition of Guaranteed Rate’s services and you may choose to be contacted by an “individual customer care representative(s)” by Guaranteed Rate at any time click here.
- Consent is not required as a condition to utilize Guaranteed Rate’s services, and you may choose to be contacted by an individual customer care representative(s) by calling 1-866-934-7283. You may opt-out of receiving calls at any time by emailing Do Not Call.
- If you prefer to be reached at another phone number other than your cellular phone, or any other number given the above, click here.
More Guaranteed Rate eBooks:
If you are interested in learning more about the mortgage process here are some links to our resource center. The resource center is packed full of easy-to-read, jargon-free mortgage information: