Time to Refinance Your Mortgage?
The Five Most Important Questions to Answer.
Home » Time to Refinance?
To find out more about how refinancing can save you money, download our free e-book, “Time to Refinance Your Mortgage? The Five Most Important Questions to Answer.”
The e-book is the second in our series, where we aim to provide jargon-free information on the entire mortgage process.
What Will I Learn?
- Should I refinance?
- What programs are available to me?
- How do I get the best rate for my refinance?
- What’s the refinancing process?
By clicking on the "button" above, you are expressly consenting, acknowledging, agreeing and signing the following:
2. Authorize to share your information with Guaranteed Rate, and for Guaranteed Rate to contact you (including through automated means; e.g. autodialing, text and pre-recorded messaging) via telephone, mobile device (including SMS and MMS) and/or email, even if your telephone number is currently listed on any E-mail list, internal, corporate, state, or federal Do Not Contact list.
3. That you are providing express consent to receive calls from or on behalf of Guaranteed Rate, our family of companies, or one of its third party associates to any telephone number you entered, even if it is a cellular phone number or other paid service for which the called or messaged person(s) could be charged for such call. Consent is not required as a condition of Guaranteed Rate's services and you may choose to be contacted by an "individual customer care representative(s)" by Guaranteed Rate at any time click here.
4. Consent is not required as a condition to utilize Guaranteed Rate's services, or you may utilize our services using Guaranteed Rate's Loan Options, or you may choose to be contacted by an individual customer care representative(s) by calling 1-866-934-7283. You may opt-out of receiving calls or other electronic communications at any time by emailing us a Do Not Call Request.
5. If you prefer to be reached at another phone number other than your cellular phone, or any other number given the above, click here.
More Guaranteed Rate eBooks:
If you are interested in learning more about the mortgage process here are some links to our resource center. The resource center is packed full of easy-to-read, jargon-free mortgage information: