Home » Restrictions
Mortgage Rate Assumptions
- Rates shown assume a purchase transaction.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) calculations assume a purchase transaction of a single-family, detached, owner-occupied primary residence; a loan-to-value ratio of less than 75%; a minimum FICO score of 740; a 30-year loan term; a 5/1 ARM (adjustable rate mortgage) and a loan amount of $300,000 for conforming loans or $500,000 for jumbo loans, unless otherwise specified.
- APRs on ARM loans may increase after consummation.
- Rates may be higher for loan amounts under $300,000 and over $500,000. Please call for details.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Closing Costs assume that borrower will escrow monthly property tax and insurance payments.
- Subject to underwriting guidelines and applicant’s credit profile.
- Not all borrowers will be approved.
- Not all loans, loan sizes, or products may apply.
- Borrower’s interest rate will depend upon the specific characteristics of borrower’s loan transaction, credit profile and other criteria.
- Fees and charges apply.
- Payments do not include taxes, insurance or assessments.
- Guaranteed Rate - 40 Day Rate Lock.
- Rates based on Illinois property.
- Mortgage insurance is not included in the payment quoted. Mortgage insurance will be required for all FHA and VA loans as well as conventional loans where the loan to value is greater than 80%.
- Restrictions may apply.
- Lender Fee $1,190
- Appraisal Fee $400
- Title Services or Lenders Title Insurance $200
Other: Automated loan approvals are subject to Guaranteed Rate review and approval of all required loan documentation and does not represent an interest rate guarantee. “Online.Anytime.Anywhere” means available online 24/7 and applicant(s) must be a US Citizen or a qualifying US Resident Alien to apply and the subject property must be located in the US. “Digital Mortgage” means electronic completion of the following: loan application, upload of loan documents, request of the appraisal and automated underwriting decision. It does not include Guaranteed Rate’s review of loan documents or the loan closing process. “Choose your own loan type & rate” means applicants must select from available loan types and interest rates based upon loan features and applicant eligibility. “Securely upload and digitally sign your loan documents” is based upon the loan type selected and some loan documents may require a wet signature. “Real Approval” means an automated underwriting system approval based upon credit information supplied by applicant and subject to Guaranteed Rate’s review of loan documents.
95% Customer Satisfaction: Data Source: Guaranteed Rate’s Client Satisfaction Surveys (Averaged 2007-2015).
Guaranteed Rate is making the sole credit decision on this loan application. We arrive at our determination by utilizing a number of tools, variables and inputs, including Loan Prospector®.
Loan Prospector and Freddie Mac are registered trademarks, and used with permission, of Freddie Mac. Freddie Mac's permission to use Loan Prospector or Freddie Mac's trademark should not be deemed an endorsement by Freddie Mac of any person or entity.