Home » Rod Dennis
|Vice President of Mortgage Lending
NMLS ID # 150049
Phone: (480) 850-6501
Cell: (480) 695-0733
Fax: (872) 808-1313
|Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / My Branch|
Calculate your payments with our low rates
Learn how our awesome new Digital Mortgage works.
- With the Digital Mortgage you can:
- • Choose your own loan type & rate
- • Get your FREE CREDIT SCORES from all 3 credit bureaus
- • Securely upload & digitally sign your loan documents
- • Get a REAL online approval with our Freddie Mac underwriting engine
- Hit the Apply now Button and earn $250 towards closing costs!
- About me.
- Mortgage Origination is the only career I have had for over 30 years. I am an expert in this field. I am fortunate to have been in this industry over the years as it has provided me the opportunity to get to know many people who have become long term customers and friends. The business has also allowed me to make a good living and support my family well.
- I grew up in small town Missouri, moving by myself out to Arizona in the early 80’s. I am an alumni of the Truman State University with Kirksville Missouri.
- I met my wife Lynette in Arizona, we married in 1985, over 30 years ago now and still running strong. We have two grown children, Kailee and Braydon. Through the years, we have had an awesome time, enjoying the lifestyle that living in Arizona has allowed. As empty nesters, we seem to find time to get away for some pretty awesome vacations. We recently took a cruise down the Rhine River. Awesome. Park City for Christmas with the family is next.
- Mornings are my favorite time of the day. My days start with the alarm at 4:52 am. (Strange time I know). Nearly every morning I am either at the gym lifting or in spin class, or I go to hot yoga. We bike ride a lot, I have a custom “chopper” built from an old Schwinn. We sidewalk ride at least once a weekend, usually to breakfast and back.
- My favorite charity is the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale, where I am on the Board of Governors. For the last several years, I have had the honor of being a judge for the clubs Youth of the Year event. The clubs are making a different in the lives of many children. I am happy to be part of this. I may reach out to you to ask for your support ?.
- I am also involved in the Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce, Trailblazers Advisory Board, Scottsdale Leadership and Scottsdale Association.
- Golfing is something I really enjoy, but do not get out as much as I like. I am a high handicapper. I know I swing too hard, but I love to compete for the longest drive on each hole. If you are looking for a player, let me know.
- I am also a Chess player. I recently bought a tournament board and clock and have been playing with a group about every week. My ranking is just under 1000 now. Hopefully studying will make me better.
- Life is good. Let me know if there is anything I can help with.
Looking to save money by refinancing your home? Check out Guaranteed Rate’s new e-book, "Time to Refinance Your Mortgage? The five most important questions to answer."