Home » Rod Dennis
|Vice President of Mortgage Lending
NMLS ID # 150049
Phone: (480) 850-6501
Cell: (480) 695-0733
Fax: (872) 808-1313
|Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / My Branch|
Calculate your payments with our low rates
Learn how our awesome new Digital Mortgage works.
- I represent this company because of three main reasons.
- Pricing: I can aggressively compete with any lender with low rates and fees
- Systems: Unmatched technology creates speed and efficiency
- People: Everyone strives towards the goal of a satisfied customer.
- Mortgage Origination is the only career I have had for over 30 years. I am an expert in this field. I am fortunate to have been in this industry over the years as it has provided me the opportunity to get to know many people who have become long term customers and friends. The business has also allowed me to make a good living and support my family well.
- I grew up in small town Missouri, moving by myself out to Arizona in the early 80’s. I am an alumni of the Truman State University with Kirksville Missouri.
- I met my wife Lynette in Arizona, we married in 1985, over 30 years ago now and still running strong. We have two grown children, Kailee and Braydon. Through the years, we have had an awesome time, enjoying the lifestyle that living in Arizona has allowed. As empty nesters, we seem to find time to get away for some pretty awesome vacations. We recently took a cruise down the Rhine River. Awesome. Park City for Christmas with the family is next.
- Mornings are my favorite time of the day. My days start with the alarm at 4:52 am. (Strange time I know). Nearly every morning I am either at the gym lifting or in spin class, or I go to hot yoga. We bike ride a lot, I have a custom “chopper” built from an old Schwinn. We sidewalk ride at least once a weekend, usually to breakfast and back.
- My favorite charity is the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale, where I am on the Board of Governors. For the last several years, I have had the honor of being a judge for the clubs Youth of the Year event. The clubs are making a different in the lives of many children. I am happy to be part of this. I may reach out to you to ask for your support.
- I am also involved in the Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce, Trailblazers Advisory Board, Scottsdale Leadership and Scottsdale Association.
- Golfing is something I really enjoy, but do not get out as much as I like. I am a high handicapper. I know I swing too hard, but I love to compete for the longest drive on each hole. If you are looking for a player, let me know.
- I am also a Chess player. I recently bought a tournament board and clock and have been playing with a group about every week. My ranking is just under 1000 now. Hopefully studying will make me better.
- Life is good. Let me know if there is anything I can help with.
- Who is Guaranteed Rate?
- Guaranteed Rate is one of the ten largest retail mortgage lenders in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 175 offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $65 billion in home purchase loans and refinances since 2000. Guaranteed Rate was ranked No. 1 in Scotsman Guide’s “Top Mortgage Lenders 2013” honors, and was recognized by Inc. magazine as the No. 4 private company job creator in the U.S. in 2013. Visit www.guaranteedrate.com for more information.
Looking to save money by refinancing your home? Check out Guaranteed Rate’s new e-book, "Time to Refinance Your Mortgage? The five most important questions to answer."