Home » Scott Fowler
|Branch Manager / VP of Mortgage Lending
NMLS ID # 107432
Phone: 864.688.0260 x 104
|Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / My Branch|
Calculate your payments with our low rates
Learn about our simple online application process.
- Office Address:
- 421 SE Main St., Suite 200
- Simpsonville, SC 29681
- Scott has been ranked the #1 Originator in South Carolina for 4 straight years. Over the last 4 years, Scott has been ranked a Top 200 Mortgage Originator in the US by Mortgage Executive Magazine, Origination News and Scotsman Guide.
- Scott has 17+ years experience in the mortgage industry and is a former broker owner. He has personally managed over 2,000 successful real estate closings.
- Scott provides comprehensive mortgage solutions with a high degree of trust, knowledge, respect and convenience. With many years and a wide range of experience in the mortgage industry, Scott and his team stand ready to assist each and every step of the way. “You only think about home financing a few times during your life, we think about it every single day. It’s your home and your future. It’s our profession and our passion. I look forward to serving you and your real estate financing needs.”
- Scott enjoys time with family, cooking, golf, Gamecock sports and “fantasy baseball.” His key to success is hard work, a positive attitude and a passion for assisting others in achieving their goals.
- Scott and his wife, Sylvia, reside in Simpsonville, SC with their 2 teenagers, Sydney and Hampton.
- Clemson University – MBA, University of South Carolina – BS
- My Team:
- D’Andria Ashe – Mortgage Consultant (MC)
- D’Andria will work closely with you to make sure your loan process starts off on the right foot! She is an expert in preparing your loan for a quick and efficient approval.
- 864-527-8900 x 128
- LeighAnn Martinez – Loan Coordinator (LC)
- Once your loan has been formally approved, LeighAnn will work closely with you to make sure your loan approval is cleared of all underwriting conditions. Once your loan has been cleared to close by our Underwriting Department, LeighAnn will work to ensure an on-time, accurate and smooth closing experience.
- 864-527-8900 x 112
Looking to save money by refinancing your home? Check out Guaranteed Rate’s new e-book, "Time to Refinance Your Mortgage? The five most important questions to answer."